By Chris Pisarkiewicz | Date posted: January 23, 2015
Forum Systems and KuppingerCole are hosting a joint webinar on March 10th at 11:00AM EST. In this webinar, Forum Systems’ CTO, Jason Macy and KuppingerCole’s Principal Analyst, Martin Kuppinger, will address the challenges enterprises face as their IT environments are becoming increasingly hybrid.
Building the bridge between what organizations have on-premise today and what they have in the cloud is all about opening up IT in a secure way. It’s about enabling agility and the connected enterprise while maintaining control of information security. A required element in such security is flexible support for managing access and Identity Federation. There are a number of approaches for solving the connectivity challenges of on-premise and Cloud environments, which will be discussed in this webinar.
Topics that will be covered include:
- Connectivity challenges for the new ABC: Agile business, connected
- Requirements for securely bridging on-premise, Cloud, and mobile environments
- The role of Identity Federation and the relevant standards
- Solution architectures for Access Management and Identity Federation
- Case studies and best practices for bridging on-premise and Cloud environments securely
To register for this webinar, click here.