By Ona Blanchette | Date posted: June 19, 2014
- Forum Systems and Spargonet will host a webinar titled “Fundamentals of Identity Management for Mobile and Cloud Computing” on Thursday, June 26, 2014 from 11:00am – 12:00pm EDT.
- Participants of this webinar will gain valuable insight into the most effective methods to securely manage identity for mobile and cloud computing.
The seminar will feature Jason Macy, CTO of Forum Systems and Richard Lewis, Mobile/BI Senior Consultant at Spargonet.
BOSTON, June 19, 2014 – Forum Systems today announced it is teaming with Spargonet to host a webinar titled “Fundamentals of Identity Management for Mobile and Cloud Computing” on Thursday, June 26, 2014 from 11:00am – 12:00pm EDT.
Industry experts Jason Macy, CTO of Forum Systems and Richard Lewis, Mobile/BI Senior Consultant at Spargonet will discuss the best practices for building an identity management platform that securely integrates functionality for mobile and cloud computing.
The webinar will offer insight into how organizations can create a seamless single sign-on experience while still protecting corporate IT assets. Topics to be covered include:
- Foundations of an enterprise-class identity management system
- Core identity artifacts: users, groups, acls, token types (OAuth, SAML)
- Comparison of agent-less vs. agent-based identity enforcement architecture
- Impact of mobile and cloud computing on identity management
- Customer use case: mobile device single sign-on
- How to modernize your identity management infrastructure in under 12 weeks
For more information and to register for the event please visit: http://info.forumsys.com/fundamentals-of-identity-management-for-mobile-and-cloud-computing
Jason Macy, CTO of Forum Systems
“With growing pressures to implement BYOD policies and transition to cloud computing, enterprises are faced with securely bridging their networks outside of their internal systems. As such, the role of identity management – and enforcement of these processes – in securing corporate IT assets has become critical. This webinar will offer lessons in how organizations can modernize their identity management infrastructure to enable secure enterprise integration, simplify mobile SSO and effectively leverage cloud services for competitive advantage.”
Richard Lewis, Mobile/BI Senior Consultant at Spargonet
“The goal of this webinar is to present attendees with a blueprint for implementing effective identity management practices through expert knowledge coupled with real-world customer examples. The webinar will bolster IT pros’ understanding of mobile and cloud computing challenges and enhance their ability to establish secure identity management strategies across – and beyond – their enterprises.”
- Learn more about Forum Sentry
- Read Forum Systems’ Blog
- Connect with Forum Systems via Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn
About Forum Systems
Forum Systems, a wholly owned subsidiary of Crosscheck Networks, Inc., is the innovation leader in API and cloud gateway technology. The industry’s most comprehensive solution for centralized security, identity and governance for SOA, REST and mobile communications, Forum Sentry enables comprehensive threat mitigation and trust enablement, providing enterprises and government organizations worldwide with the foundation for achieving Secure Service Mediation. Processing more than 10 billion transactions per day worldwide, the NDPP-, FIPS- and DoD-certified Forum Sentry API Security Gateway delivers unparalleled protection against HTML-, XML-, SOAP- and REST-based vulnerabilities. Notably, Forum Systems products provide simplified integration and task processing with over 100 built-in, standards-based processing tasks. For more information, please visit www.forumsys.com.
# # #
All product and company names herein may be trademarks of their respective owners.