Forum Sentry API Security Gateway
Combines Identity, Security, and Integration features for Cloud, Mobile, and B2B communications
External partners, public cloud providers, mobile devices, and data centers are now fundamental parts of corporate applications. In modern enterprise architecture, APIs have become the primary channel for business transactions. With a well-planned architecture that centralizes identity control, security enforcement, and business transaction monitoring, APIs can dramatically accelerate application development, create new revenue opportunities, and reduce costs.
The Forum Sentry API gateway enables code-free, point-and-click building of APIs to integrate legacy and modern systems, connect cloud and mobile technologies, and extend business applications and services securely beyond the enterprise border.
With over 15 years of industry-leading innovation under the hood, Forum Sentry is an essential part of modern architecture design and cyber-security protection of assets and information that enable enterprises to build and manage complex APIs centrally and in a highly secure manner. The Forum Sentry API Security Gateway converges 3 key functions of technology – identity, security, and integration with key capabilities such as:
Recognized by KuppingerCole as the Only API Management Vendor “with a Primary Focus on Security” and an overall leader in both product and leadership categories in their Leadership Compass: API Security Management. Forum Sentry has been adopted by enterprises worldwide in processing over 10 billion transactions per day in the most complex real-time environments that exist.
The Forum Advantage
- Unmatched Security Pedigree
- The only gateway to achieve FIPS 140-2 Level II and NIAP Network Device Protection Profile (NDPP) certification in the industry.
- Low Total Cost of Ownership
- Forum Sentry is implemented in days/weeks via simple point-and-click rule creation that enables secure access to data and services with centralized enforcement of cutting-edge cyber security protection.
- Modern and Secure Architecture Design
- Purpose-built to optimize and simplify your architecture with no-code product features that rapidly enable secure integration among legacy and modern system components both on-premise and in the cloud. Minimal impact on clients and back-end services allow for modernization without the burden of hand-coding integration.
- Proven Success
- Forum Sentry maintains a 100% deployment success rate for 15 years with U.S. federal agencies, foreign governments and global enterprises, with secure integration across channels, applications and infrastructure.
- World Class Product Support
- Ranging from an Amazon-hosted cloud training academy to in-house experts providing best practices, recommendations, and deployment assistance, Forum Systems stands by it’s technology like no other.