By Forum Systems | Date posted: September 29, 2017
Forum Systems API Security Summit, Orlando, FL
Best Practices in API Security Management – Why you need an API Security Gateway in your Architecture
Date: Thursday, November 9th, 2017
Time: 09:00 AM – 04:30 PM
Location: Walt Disney World Swan Hotel
Cost: The event and dinner are free
Join us for a day of education, information, and solutions for API-based architectures from key experts and agencies currently using Forum Sentry as part of their API Security Management solution.
Some of the topics we will explore:
- Demonstrating the principles of API-based architectures and how they are changing modern architecture design.
- Explore the top API vulnerabilities that are preventable and how to defend against them with an API Security Gateway
- Flexible and secure integration with no coding
- Simplifying Identity Federation and extending trust of internal IdM systems to cloud services
- Combining identity and data inspection to unify authentication and access control
- Agile dev-ops concepts for efficient and repeatable deployments
- Insider threat prevention using cloud-based and software defined network information assurance concepts