API Security Management
Enterprise Business’ Need API Security Management
In today’s modern architectures API’s have become the primary channel for business transactions, and in most cases are the primary path for data exchange.
- Deploy comprehensive privacy, integrity solution to protect your data
- Defend against modern-day API Threats
- Enable secure integration with your channels, partners and customers
XML Gateway Replacement Programs
Fundamentals of replacement strategy
When faced with End-of-Sale (EOS) or End-of-Life (EOL) announcement or looking for an independent XML gateway vendor, Forum Systems is ready to help.
- Understand the fundamentals of XML gateway replacement strategy
- Why replace IBM DataPower
- Why replace Cisco ACE XML Gateway
- Why replace CA Layer 7
Federal and Public Sector Solutions
Purchase, Certification and Compliance Directives
Forum Systems offers a comprehensive suite of security and networking products that address state and federal government requirements for XML, Mobile, SOA, FTP and Identity Gateways. Learn:
- How to buy Forum Systems Federal Products
- Understand Forum Product Certifications: FIPS 140-2, DoD-PKI
- Federal Government Compliance and Directives
For securing your XML, SOAP, JSON and REST traffic
Forum Sentry gateway deployments deliver secure integration across channels, applications and infrastructure.
Mobile Access Control
Mobile SSO using SAML and OAuth
Enable seamless, secure mobile access to mobile browsers and native mobile applications using on-premise and off-premise cloud services.
- Centralized session management for cloud and on-premise applications
- Integrated OAuth server for code-free mobile SSO
- Work seamlessly with existing Mobile Device Management solutions
Secure Edge Caching
Optimize your network, reduce latency, keep data fresh
To reduce network traffic, improve response time and optimize critical business resources, Forum Sentry provides intelligent, business-aware, secure edge-caching.
- Comprehensive static, dynamic and intelligent edge caching
- High performance on-board storage
- Granular policy management
Forum Sentry Secure AMQP Proxy
Seamless capability of securing in-line AMQP communication via a built-in AMQP proxy.
Provides vendor neutral, code-free policy-based solutions with legacy and modern systems having varying message formats and varying protocols to all be able to securely interoperate within an AMQP communication scheme with minimal impact
- Protocol security
- Payload security
- Protocol mixing capability